There are times when extreme accuracy and rapid follow-up shots are the most important criteria when selecting a rifle. Those were the primary objectives of the engineers at Wilson Combat® when they designed the SS-15 Super Sniper– and the result far exceeded our expectations. It has a 20” long, 1-in-8 twist, heavy-weight, fluted, stainless steel premium match-grade barrel– optimized for accuracy with the longer, heavier bullets frequently used for longer range shooting. The crispness of the trigger is unequaled in AR style rifles; it is tuned for a 4 pound pull. This gun is engineered, designed, and built to deliver unmatched accuracy at 300, 400, or even 500 yards, and it does in an almost unbelievable fashion.
THE SUPER SNIPER™
- Calibers: 6.5 Creedmoor – WC-10 Platform
- Barrel Length: 20” Fluted Threaded, 22” Fluted Threaded, 24” Fluted Threaded
- Overall Length: 37” (20” Barrel), 39” (22” Barrel), 41” (24” Barrel)
- Weight Empty: 9 lbs 1.5 oz (20” Barrel), 9 lbs 4.9 oz (22” Barrel), 9 lbs 8.7 oz (24” Barrel)
*Photos may include features and/or upgrades not included in the base model and price.
*Weights shown are close approximations. Due to slight variations in all parts and/or custom option deviations, we cannot guarantee the weight to be 100% specific on any firearm.
*Prices and specifications subject to change without notice. Firearms will be invoiced at prevailing prices at time of delivery.
*Due to the current unprecedented demand for our firearms, some components may be substituted in order to complete your firearm in a more timely manner.
- Billet Upper (Flat-Top) and Billet Lower Receiver
- Wilson Combat Super Sniper Match Grade Barrel
- Rifle Length Gas System with Adjustable Gas Block
- 5/8”x24 Threaded Muzzle with Thread Protector
- Wilson Combat M-LOK® Rail (suitable for gas block coverage)
- Wilson Combat/BCM Starburst Gunfighter Grip, Black
- Wilson/Rogers Super-Stoc®
- Wilson Combat TTU (Tactical Trigger Unit) M2, 4#
- Premium Bolt Carrier Assembly
- Armor-Tuff® Finish applied over Mil-Spec Hard Anodized Upper/Lower Receivers
- Can be built to meet California compliant specifications