Introducing the TACTICAL TRIGGER UNIT (TTU), an all-new modular trigger unit that can be easily installed in any AR pattern rifle by the end user in less than 1 minute without tools or even removing your selector.
- Exclusive Wilson Combat® Engineering Has Created a Truly DROP-IN Trigger Unit With an Ultra-Crisp Trigger Pull That Does Not Require Any Fine Tuning or Adjustment By The End User.
- Simple, 1 Minute Drop-In Installation
- NO Adjustment Screws to Ever Shoot Loose
- NO Loose Parts to Misplace, The TTU Is a Totally Self-Contained Trigger Module
- All Components Are Precision CNC Machined and/or EDM Cut From Solid Bar Stock
- Hammer, Trigger and Disconnector Are Manufactured From Virtually Indestructible H13 Steel and Heat Treated For Maximum Wear Resistance
- Hammer, Trigger and Disconnector Pivot on Hardened Steel Bushings So NO Wear or Stress Is Imparted on Your Receiver Pin Holes or Pins
- Positive Trigger Reset Guarantees a Quick Follow Up Shot on Target
- The Unique Hammer Geometry Enhances Reliable Ignition With Military and Surplus Ammunition of All Types
- Wilson Combat® Exclusive 1911 Style Half-Cock Notch Makes The TTU The Safest AR Trigger on The Market and Allows The TTU to Meet or Exceed Military Specifications For Drop Safety
- Bullet Proof® Design Is Engineered and Extensively Tested By Shooters For Shooters
- The Tactical Trigger Unit Has Raised The Bar in AR Trigger Design and Function…
Exclusive Wilson Combat engineering enables a durable, ultra-crisp trigger pull without any fine tuning or adjustment. Reduced, positive trigger reset guarantees a quick follow up shot on target. The unique hammer geometry enhances reliable ignition with military and surplus ammunition of all types while a 1911 style half-cock notch allows the TTU to meet or exceed military specifications for drop safety. Pre-assembled, CNC machined trigger housing contains H13 heat-treated trigger, hammer, sear and a stainless steel spring for trouble-free installation. Bullet Proof designed and extensively tested by shooters for shooters, the new Tactical Trigger Unit has raised the bar for drop-in AR triggers.
Wilson Combat AR-15 Tactical Trigger units will reliably function in any standard USGI style AR style lower receiver with standard GI trigger pins of .154” diameter regardless of caliber, including 7.62/.308 length AR receivers.
- Colt brand rifles made for commercial use between 1991 and 2009 will generally have a proprietary trigger pin size of .169” and are not compatible with any Wilson TTU.
- Colt rifles produced with pinned-in sear blocks are not compatible with any Wilson TTU.
- Wilson Combat TTU is not compatible with the Bushmaster ACR.
- The MR556 and any other AR style rifle with a firing pin safety mechanism in the bolt carrier is only compatible with the TTU 3G (TR-TTU-3G)or Two Stage Models (TR-TTU-M2).
- With .22 LR AR conversions or complete .22LR caliber AR-pattern rifles it is recommended that the standard single stage TTU (TR-TTU) or two stage TTU (TR-TTU-M2) trigger be used along with high or hyper-velocity ammunition for best reliability.
Because of the short, fast reset of the TTU, always use a firm grip and solid hold when shooting from the bench or prone to ensure that bump firing does not occur.
“The Wilson Combat “Paul Howe” 2-stage trigger meets tactical needs for the operator and surgical interdiction specialist providing a safe and reliable trigger that can be installed in minutes. This trigger also meets FBI recommendations for surgical rifles (3.5 pounds or greater pull ).”-Paul Howe
About Paul Howe:
Paul Howe is a high-risk training instructor that served 20 years in the US Army, ten of those in Special Operations. He served as a Tactical Team Leader in multiple combat operations and Senior firearms Instructor while assigned to a tier-one unit of US Army Special Operations. During his service and since his retirement he has become one of the most sought after experts on close quarters combat and law enforcement/military small arms weapons and tactics in the world. Learn more about Paul Howe at www.combatshootingandtactics.com.